Please check the manual for more information about the Demo version
Studies have shown that spelling errors are widespread in bibliographic databases. Spelling errors reduce cataloging quality, make database indexing inaccurate, and "pollute" the database and OPAC! Locating spelling errors and cleaning up bibliographic databases are extremely difficult, costly and tedious. For a fairly large-sized database it is virtually impossible to retrieve and review every single record.
Spelling Checker for Database Maintenance
makes the impossible task possible and greatly increases your productivity.
It is a handy and useful tool you absolutely must have for database maintenance
- ● Helps you locate and correct spelling errors in your databases.
- ● Works with flat MARC files.
- ● Simple and friendly user interface.
- ● Works with any integrated library systems.
- ● You define what languages and what fields to check.
- ● Provides batch-checking, interactive-checking, and the combination.
- ● A special dictionary built for library use.
- ● Builds your own dictionary. Several ways of adding are available. You can also delete words from your custom dictionary.
- ● Works with Windows 7 and Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
The price is only $395 per copy. One copy may be installed on only