CHECK URL LINKS
IN YOUR DATABASE AUTOMATICALLY
InfoWorks Link Checker 2.0
Windows 7 compatible
Designed for librarians to check URL links in MARC
records and bibliographic databases automatically
Download Demo NOW
Get the manual (
Order Form (HTML)
Order Form (PDF)
● Works with flat MARC files and non-MARC text files containing URLs.
● Checks URLs links in your bibliographic databases quickly.
● Simple and friendly user interface.
● Detects and reports redirected URLs.
● Super fast! Checks multiple links simultaneously by applying multiple threading technology.
● Detects and reports more than 40 different URL status.
● You define what URL fields (up to 4 different fields) and subfields (up to 8 different subfields) to check.
● Checking process can be started either now or later by setting up the starting date and time.
● Generates a number of reports, including general report (for all links), broken link report, redirected URL report, and blocked URL report.
● Checking results can be exported in delimited format and imported into spreadsheets for your further analysis and link maintenance.
● Checking results and reports can be displayed in your browser.
● URLs can be launched from your report for manual rechecking.
● Works with any integrated library systems.
● Library vendor version is available.
Works with Windows 7 and Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
Major changes in Version 2.0:
● More reports are generated.
● Bibliographic information is added to the reports.
● Checking results can be exported in delimited format and imported into spreadsheet for further analysis and link management.
● A blocking list is added to skip URLs based on your needs.
● More non-MARC text URL file connectors are developed.
The best is getting better.
InfoWorks Link Checker
is powerful, easy to use, and affordable.
The price is only $495 per copy. One copy may be installed on only
More Library Products
A computerized tutorial designed to teach basic knowledge and skills of shelving books. Covers LC, DDC, NLM, and GPO.
CIPA Compliant. A different content filter.
The best label generating and printing solution for libraries.
Spelling Checker for Database Maintenance
Find and correct spelling errors in your bibliographic database.
Internet Library for Librarians
The most popular Internet Information site for librarians since 1994.
Copyright © 1994-2013 InfoWorks Technology Company. All rights reserved. All products and service names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
| Legal Notice